Get DiningCity for Android
and Browse faster.
How to make a reservation?
You can book the restaurant on the official website gbadining.com and WeChat mini-program. After the reservation is successful, you will receive a confirmation message and mail. Since the reservation is confirmed in real time, you do not need to double-check with the restaurant. You need to inform the restaurants if you have special requirements. You only needs to show the reservation code when dining at the restaurant.
Note: If it is an event reservation, the name of the event will be shown in the booking information.
How to cancel/modify a reservation?
You can cancel/modify your order on the event website gbadining.com or WeChat mini-program. You can login in your accounts to 1) check 2) cancel 3) modify your reservations online (and only online). Cancelation and modification through phone, email or contact with the restaurants is invalid. The cancellation/modification needs to be made at least one hour before the reservation, otherwise the reservation will be marked as no-show by the restaurant.
Note: If the modification is unsuccessful, it may be the seat is full or insufficient on the booking date.
Why can't I cancel/modify the reservation when it approaching the dining time?
If there are seats remaining in the restaurant during the event, you can make a reservation even when it approaching the dining time. But the cancellation/modification needs to be made at least one hour before the dining, otherwise the reservation will be marked as no-show by the restaurant. Therefore, reservations within one hour cannot be cancelled/modified.
Can I make a reservation or cancel/modify a reservation by phone?
You can login in your accounts to 1) check 2) cancel 3) modify your reservations online (and only online) and do not need to contact with the restaurant. For details, please refer to "How to Make A Reservation" and "How to Cancel/Modify Reservations".
Why is my reservation marked as partial no-show?
If the number of people who dining at the restaurant is less than the number of people booked, the reservation will be marked by the restaurant as partial no-show. There are generally three situations:
1. A child shares the meals with adults. Next time you can write in the comment if you bring a child. Please refer to "How to Make A Reservation if I Bring Children?"
2. The number of people who dining at the restaurant is the same as the number of people booked, but some of them do not order an event menu or the price of separate order is less than the price of event menu.
3. The number of people who dining at the restaurant is the same as the number of people booked, but the number of event set menus is less than the number of people booked, and the price of separate order is less than the price of event menu.
Note: If none of the above situations occurred, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a payment receipt and we will communicate with the restaurant to change your partial no-show status.
Why is my reservation marked as no-show?
If you are unable to attend due to any reason and have not cancelled or modified your reservation in time, you will be marked as no-show by the restaurant. We recommend that if you cannot attend on time, please modify or cancel your reservation at least one hour before dining.
If you are mistakenly marked as no-show, please click the appeal button in the email, provide a payment receipt and other useful information. We will communicate with the restaurant to change your no-show status.
How to fill in the number of people booked?
The number of people booked is the number of people who attend the dining and order the event menu. If children are involved, please refer to "How to Make A Reservation if I Bring Children?"
How to Make A Reservation if I Bring Children?
If your child shares an adult's meal, the number of people filled in the reservation can be the number of adults, and then writes in the remarks. For example, you can write “there are two adults and a 2-year-old child, and the child share the menu with the adults. Please prepare a child seat”. If there are more than one child, it would be better to communicate with the restaurant in advance to arrange an appropriate seat.
Note: If the restaurant is a cafeteria, we recommended you to communicate with the restaurant in advance.
How to make the payment?
You can make your reservations online (and only online). You don’t need to pay when make the booking. The fee only needs to be paid using valid HSBC credit cards physical cardsafter dinner according to the actual menu price.
HSBC credit cards valid for this promotion include: any personal primary or additional UnionPay RMB physical credit cards issued by the HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited (“HSBC China”) in mainland China; Hong Kong Dollar personal primary, combined additional, separate additional credit cards or UnionPay Dual Currency credit cards (applicable to Hong Kong Dollar sub-account only) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (“HSBC HK”) in Hong Kong Special Administration (“Hong Kong”) (and its successors and assigns) and Macau patacas / Hong Kong dollar personal primary or combined additional credit cards issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Macau Branch (“HSBC Macau”) in Macau Special Administrative Region (“Macau”).
Does the comment I make in the reservation take into account by restaurant?
As to the special requirements of the guests, such as a window seat, etc., the restaurant usually will arrange according to the actual situation. There will be occasions when special requirements can’t be met, and if you have special requirements, you need to tell the restaurants in advance.
Can the restaurants make adjustments for me if I have special food preferences?
If you are a vegetarian or cannot eat certain food, please explain in the comment. The restaurant will arrange the menu as you want. It is also recommended to explain your request to the restaurant upon arriving.
Will the restaurant charge other fees besides the event set menu?
Please refer to the detailed event menu. Some restaurants will charge service fees or other taxes.
How is the service fee charged?
Event bookings only include the event set menu and do not include additional drinks and service fees. If you order other things outside the set menu, please refer to the restaurant.
Does the set menu include drinks?
Please refer to the detailed event menu. The price of the set menu usually does not include drinks and wine, but some restaurants offer alcohols or other special drinks at discounted prices.
Must I only order the dishes from the set menu?
Yes. The event set menu cannot be used in conjunction with other deals in the restaurant. If you want to order something else, you will be charged an additional fee.
Must I only order event set menu during the event? Can I order anything else after arriving at the restaurant?
Because you booked an event set menu in advance, it is recommended to have the event set menu for dining. Of course you can choose a la carte menu or other menu in the restaurant, but you will no longer enjoy the deal of the event set menu. At the same time, if the price of the a la carte is less than the price of the set menu, the reservation may be marked as a no-show.
Why some of the restaurant is fully booked in a short time?
Sometimes the restaurant is fully booked within a few minutes, because these restaurants are really popular, and of course there are times when guests may cancel at the last minute and you can still grab the opportunity to book the restaurant.
Why some of the participating restaurants are not found in the list?
The restaurant you want to book is still preparing the menu and haven’t online yet.
Why some timeslots cannot be selected to book?
This means that the restaurant has already been fully booked at that time, or the restaurant has no open reservations due to private events and breaks. Please choose another time to book.
If the timeslots you want to book is full, you can check it time by time. Some guests may cancel the reservation.
Why can't I receive a text message after booking?
To make sure that you can receive the text message successfully, we recommend you leave the correct phone number, thus they can get in touch with you in time in case unexpected situations occur.
The possible reasons for not receiving the text message are as follows:
1. Please check the phone number and country code you leave are correct.
2. Messages may be delayed, please try again later.
3. If you have unsubscribed some text messages before, it may affect you receiving the message.
4. If you have complained to some message service providers before, such as China Mobile, may prevent you from receiving the message. This requires you to communicate with the service provider.
5. May be you are in the operator’s blacklist, you can tell your phone number and we can try to apply for unlocking, but we cannot guarantee to unlock it successfully.
6. Try to book again. If you are told that you have already made a reservation, it means you have already booked the lunch or dinner at the date. Because the lunch or dinner on the same day cannot be booked twice, you can call the restaurant to check the dining time. If you have made a reservation, please keep a screenshot of your booking confirmation.
7. It is recommended that the screenshot should be the page after the successful reservation in case problems occur.
Why can't I receive an email after booking?
Reservation information can be checked in the email, and cancelation can also be made in the email.
The possible reasons for not receiving an email are as follows:
1. There may be a delay in the mail, please check later.
2. The mail may be recognized as a spam by the system, you can try to find it in the trash.
3. Your mailbox is at a high security level and mails cannot be sent to your mailbox.
4. Try to book again. If you are told that you have already made a reservation, it means you have already booked the lunch or dinner at the date. Because the lunch or dinner on the same day cannot be booked twice, you can call the restaurant to check the dining time. If you have made a reservation, please keep a screenshot of your booking confirmation.
5. It is recommended that the screenshot should be the page after the successful reservation in case problems occur.
What should I do if the restaurant says they didn’t receive my reservation?
If you arrive at the restaurant and be told that they have not received the reservation, you can show your reservation code to the restaurant. Especially when your booking is approaching the dinner time, the restaurant may not have checked the reservation information and the latest booking information in time.
Why does the restaurant say the set menu is not available when I arriving early?
If the restaurant has a seat at that time, they will arrange you to a seat. We recommend you go to the restaurant at the reserved time.
What do I need to do if I can’t be on time?
Please dine at the restaurant on time. In the event of an emergency, you need to be late, please contact the restaurant in time in case there is no seat when you arrive, or miss the reserved time, or the time to enjoy the event set menu has ended.
Is there a dressing code?
Most restaurants do not have a dressing code, but some high-end restaurants may have. For special dress code, it will be mentioned in the menu or on the restaurant event page.